Saturday, 19 September 2009

Sold...time to buy

I have sold enough to seriously think about buying a new lathe. The one that I have is great but small. Any one want demonstrations? I need to get a larger one and have been debating over a few different ones. I can afford to get the No 1 contender but keep putting it off for some reason.

Etsy seems to have come to a halt, possibly because I really can't be bothered to go through all that ruddy palaver of relisting things all the time. 20c an item doesn't sound very much until you get the bill at the end of the month and it puts a big dent in your sales figures. I have a sale next week, another one the week after and an exhibition coming up November - December. Hopefully these will get my name out there. I really need to have a steady income even if it is only door knobs and light pulls. Great if I get a couple of 4 figure gallery requests....oh look there's another pig flying past. Watch this space for the ongoing saga of afrustrated super tutner

No comments:

Post a Comment