Saturday 13 February 2010

New idea

Prompted by a thread on a craft forum I will be posting various ideas and things to think about when buying handcrafted wooden items and in particular turned items. There is a huge amount of really top class work out there if you know where to look but there is also a lot of tat as well. I won't be pointing fingers or mentioning any names negatively but I may point towards work that is an example of quality. Anyone who is as ignorant of wood as I am of say jewellery will hopefully find it useful and help when thinking of spending hard earned cash on something in wood. If anyone has any queries regarding this please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer it.

1 comment:

  1. I thought this would give you a smile!
    I'm delighted to pass on to you a sunshine award for your blog. please visit me to see how to collect it.
    http://createdandfelted.blogspot.com/
    best wishes
    Claire

    ReplyDelete