Thursday, 1 July 2010

Ego booster

I had a phone call from a lady who wanted to buy a bowl as a wedding present and she wanted to know if she could come and have a look at what I had in stock. On arrival she immediately spotted a large one I was in the process of finishing off and wanted that one. She then ooked at all the others and ended up buying 5 I think it was as she couldn't make her mind up which ones she preferred. It's so much nicer selling to peoples faces than over the net as there's no worries about 'Will they like it' Extremely good for the ego as well when someone oohs and aahs over your work

2 comments:

  1. Can't say I blame her your work is wonderful and sure to go down well as presents. Wish I had friends like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 5! Great news
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete