Saturday, 2 October 2010

Some new things and a new website

I have got my new website up and running as a shop. Just debating whether it is worth while keeping Misi, Folksy and Etsy going as well. I will probably leave them until after Christmas but not sure if |I will after that unless I refine them so that each one is aimed at a different market. I already have the Misi one mainly as a tool and equipment shop. Maybe keep the Etsy one for more expensive things and the Folksy one for the lower end, gift market. We'll see. Anyroad, here are a few more bits and bobs I have made recently.

A couple of contemporary style vases in yew and hawthorn. The yew is  8" tall, hollowed for dried flowers / grasses etc and the  9" tall hawthorn is also hollowed for dried flowers or grasses.

This is a vase I made a week or so ago. It's made of pear and is 8 1/2" tall and tapers from 3 1/2" at the bottom top 1 1/2" at the top. She has done a collar and a small piece on one side at the bottom. I have included closeups of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment