Wednesday 21 March 2012

Blogging is hard

I need to find a way to make this interesting, nee fascinating so many hundreds become avid followers and totally enamored with my work. Any suggestions LOL. Being male and of a slightly older persuasion well into my 2nd childhood I suspect my approach to life is extremely dated not to say at times juvenile. I love my work and am proud of the things that I produce but need to sell in order to continue to eat and have a roof over my head and so need to perhaps adapt my approach to promotion. This will involve ceasing to bury my head in the sand (descended from a long line of ostriches) and actually endeavour to sell my work. With this in mind here is bowl No2

This is an unknown wood and is 15" diameter. Solid, beautiful and practical.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Pete :) look forward to seeing a lot more from you soon ;)

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Drew. Watch this space LOL.

    ReplyDelete