Thursday, 7 November 2013

Oh dear

I have just been picked up on Face Book about this blog, I hadn't realised that it was actually as long ago as March that I last did anything on it. I am wracking my brain for a decent excuse but failing to think of one.
OK let's start again and see how it goes this time.

I am in the process of getting my stock built up as I have a gallery to stock, craft fairs and shows most weekends between now and Christmas and (hopefully) orders that will come in on the shop (www.bodrighy.co.uk). I have just made some little chap items for the fairs, Salisbury German Market and the gallery. Cheap and cheerful perhaps but still hand crafted and made from ecologically sourced wood. Here are some of them



I will try and keep up with this now. Fingers crossed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment